Auditions for the 2013-2014 Season are now closed.
Please direct inquiries to Tara Keating at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Summer Intensive Auditions
Auditions for BalletX’s Summer Intensive 2013 are now closed.
BalletX is not currently hiring.
BalletX, Philadelphia’s premier contemporary ballet company, is seeking a dedicated and highly motivated student Company Intern that is willing to take on various projects in support of the organization's ongoing growth. Interns will work directly with the company’s Development Manager and Administrator in an unpaid position for up to 10 hours per week. Internships for course credit are available; interns are compensated with free tickets to performances.
- Assisting in the compilation of the company database
- Researching foundation and grant opportunities
- Providing support for performances and special events
- Assisting in the preparation and execution of the annual fundraising events
- Updating donor and patron electronic records
- Assisting with promotion and distribution
- Other tasks as assigned
- Completed or working towards BA/BS or equivalent
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office & Excel
- Accuracy and patience with detailed work
- Strong writing and interpersonal skills
- Ability to commit occasional evenings for performances and events
- Background or knowledge of non-profit administration
- Applicants should have a direct interest in the arts
Submit a cover letter, resume, and references to email@example.com.