Auditions for the 2015-2016 Season are now closed.
Contact Tara Keating at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Summer Intensive Auditions
Summer Intensive 2015 Auditions are now closed.
Admission results will be sent via email the week of March 23, 2015. Upon acceptance, a $500 non-refundable deposit must be received by April 20, 2015 to reserve your place in the program. Tuition must be paid in full by May 15, 2015. Email Megan O’Donnell at email@example.com for payment plan options and scholarship information.
BalletX is not hiring at this time.
BalletX, Philadelphia’s premier contemporary ballet company, is seeking a dedicated and highly motivated student Company Intern that is willing to take on various projects in support of the organization's ongoing growth. Interns will work directly with the company’s development, marketing, and administrative staff in an unpaid position for up to 10 hours per week. Internships for course credit are available; interns are compensated with free tickets to performances.
- Assisting in the compilation of the company database
- Researching foundation and grant opportunities
- Providing support for performances and special events
- Assisting in the preparation and execution of the annual fundraising events
- Updating donor and patron electronic records
- Assisting with promotion and distribution
- Other tasks as assigned
- Completed or working towards BA/BS or equivalent
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office & Excel
- Accuracy and patience with detailed work
- Strong writing and interpersonal skills
- Ability to commit occasional evenings for performances and events
- Background or knowledge of non-profit administration
- Applicants should have a direct interest in the arts
Submit a cover letter, resume, and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. With your application, please indicate the desired time frame for your internship.