1. If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
I’ve already lived in my dream state, which is New York. To follow that it would have to be Montreal.
2. What motivates you to work hard?
Knowing that in time the work & discovery I’m doing is paying off, even if I can’t see it at the moment.
3. What would you sing at Karaoke night?
Cuff It – Beyoncé
4. If you could eat only one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Pizza. Specifically from Domino’s.
5. What is your favorite childhood memory?
A memory that sticks out is when my dance teacher drove us to New York to see the Alvin Ailey Dance Company in concert. It was my first time seeing them & so I’ll always remember it.
6. What’s on your bucket list?
It’s imperative that I meet Beyoncé.
7. What is your favorite movie of all time?
8. What’s a career highlight you’re proud of?
As of recently, being accepted into the fellowship here at BalletX.
9. How do you like to spend your free time?
10. What’s the most exciting part of your job?
When given the opportunity, performing & giving my all on stage.