Inspire imagination, emotion, and community through dance at the BalletX 2020 pre-professional virtual Winter Intensive!
Intensive students will experience individualized, one-on-one attention and coaching in a rigorous, supportive, and collaborative group setting, all conducted virtually via Zoom. Expand and deepen your classical and contemporary ballet technique with BalletX’s artistic staff and company dancers in intimate classes designed to enhance your artistry and versatility.
- Take daily class taught by Artistic & Executive Director Christine Cox, BalletX artistic staff, and company dancers.
- Expand and deepen your movement vocabulary with daily classes in repertory, advanced ballet, and more, taught by BalletX company dancers and choreographers.
- Build strength and learn healthy conditioning techniques with our fitness program designed especially for dancers.
- Learn from professional development discussions with the BalletX artistic team and company dancers.
- Receive individualized advice and direction on resumes, reels, headshots, and auditions.
Click here to apply. Applications will be accepted through December 4, 2020 at 5pm EST.
"Although we didn’t get to be together in person, I felt so much love, dedication, and connection with all of the teachers and students. I feel that balletX really honored the importance of community especially during this time and I felt the support and unity even through the screen." Virtual Summer Intensive 2020 Student
"The virtual intensive exceeded all my expectations! The way that classes and rep were tailored and chosen to fit into small spaces and uncertain circumstances was fantastic, allowing me to feel that I was dancing uninhibited by the restrictions experienced in many other zoom classes." Virtual Summer Intensive 2020 Student
"Through the process of learning different BalletX pieces, with different movement styles, music, and dynamics, I had freedom to interpret the choreography using my own vocabulary, and I had access to the company members as models to inspire my movement." Virtual Summer Intensive 2020 Student
"The intensive was well executed and maintained a professional environment. It truly helped me further refine my technique and artistry while broadening my view of what lies ahead for me. The class size was intimate and everyone was extremely supportive and caring." Virtual Summer Intensive 2020 Student